Oast Theatre Associate Membership Scheme
The Tonbridge Theatre and Arts Club is indebted to the following companies for their support through Associate Membership. You can click individual company names to go to their website.
- Castle Corporate Finance Limited
- G Collins & Sons, Jewellers
- CJC Consultancy Ltd
- Columbine Dry Cleaners & Shirt Laundry
- Comfy Food - Private Caterer
- Country Garden
- EJP Fire Protection Ltd
- Family Wealth Preservation (Sevenoaks) Ltd
- Heasmans the Jewellers Ltd
- High Hilden Residential Home for the Elderly
- Hildenborough Farmers' Market
- Lindeyer Francis Ferguson
- The Metcalf IFA Consultancy
- Osmond Davis Insurance Brokers
- Rotary Club of Tonbridge
- Susan Adams Business Services
- Tonbridge Angels
- Tonbridge Lions Club
- Willetts Farm Dairy Ice Cream
- Worldwide Travel Insurance Services Ltd
- Elizabeth Finn Homes Ltd
- Laura Collins at ALL STAR SPEAKERS
Will you help support theatre in Kent?
For over 65 years now we have been serving the people of Kent - and beyond - with quality theatre and arts. Our 19th century oast house witnesses a major public production every three or four weeks. For ten months of the year.
And that's not all...
Our Art Section members have weekly meetings in their studio for all levels of artistic ability and hold an annual public exhibition. The Oast Youth Theatre for thirteen to eighteen year olds presents three productions a year and the Hoppers Group for 8 to 13 year-olds has weekly workshops in term-time, encouraging children in all aspects of drama. The children also put on an annual show.
Our organisation is run entirely by volunteers. So the award-winning service we provide is reliant on the support of our patrons. That means the 9000+ people who attend our productions each year. It also depends upon the support of our members.
Why don’t you become an Associate Member of Tonbridge Theatre and Arts Club?